Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In bed before his bedtime..Really???




Evan has transitioned into the "Big Boy" (his words) classroom at St. Joseph so he doesn't have to take a nap. Yesterday was his first full day and I could tell by the time he got off the bus that he was exhausted, but he still fought us to go to bed. So tonight we had to go to meet the teacher night for Robbie's school and Evan was all over the place. There were a ton of people there so not the best listening enviroment and his FM went dead, so his actions were the best and again I could tell he was acting up b/c he was tired. On the way home from the school, Evan fell asleep and stayed asleep the whole time I was getting him dressed for bed. I could hardly believe it myself and I knew no one else would if I didn't document it. You can even tell that it is still early from the sunshine still coming in his bedroom window.

No comments: