We were getting Robbie ready to go to Church Camp tonight and I ran to the restroom and Bret was washing his hands, when all of a sudden Bret hears this THUMP!!, then Evan starts screaming. I hear none of this b/c I am in the other end of the house w/the door closed then I hear "Leslie, GET IN HERE NOW!!!!! I come running and see Evan sitting on the side of the sink with Bret washing his face off and blood going everywhere. I tell Bret to call his mom and I would take Evan to the ER and he can take Robbie to camp (it is an hour drive). I load him in the van and off we go, after picking up my mother in law..He was so brave, more brave than I could ever be. The best part about all of this is we were playing dress up before he fell and he had just put on his Spider man costume from Halloween. When we entered the hospital the nurses were so great, they said "We have never had Spider man in our ER before". In the end he got 6 stitches, 2 Spider man band aids, a red Spider man Popsicle, a big brown teddy bear and lots of kisses and hugs from everyone and he is already running around again... Enjoy the pic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment