Sunday night Evan said he wanted to go to Turkey Run tomorrow to do some of the trails.. So we all decided we would head out that way on Monday, Labor Day. The last two summers I have taken the boys with some of their friends to this state park and we just walk trails for hours.. Both boys were trying my patience before we even left. Of course Robbie didn't want to go because well I'm not real sure but he is almost 15 so he doesn't really want to do anything with his mom if he doesn't have to. Before we got in the van I sat Evan down and had a nice little talk that the reason why we were going was because he wanted to go so he needed to straighten himself. up. Half way there him and Robbie started to argue and fight and I turned around and said to Evan..
Me: What did mommy say to you before we left the house?
Evan: Don't piss you off
1 comment:
Oh, goodness! That is too funny - I love when they pick up incidental things, but sometimes I wish they wouldn't pick up EVERYTHING, lol! :-D
Post a Comment