Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We are so close..

So we leave tomorrow for vacation, oh how I can't wait. We are so close I can almost taste it... :) This month has been so stressful between hubby working so many long hours and Robbie being in 4-H and me working and Evan going to summer camp, BOY do we need a vacation. We are going to spend a day at the Great Wolfe Lodge in Wisconsin Dells and then off to AG Bell we go. We are so excited about meeting other families that have children who are oral. I hope to learn so much and apply to our lives. I have heard great things about this conference and I am even more excited for the rest of my family. I know it will really help Robbie and Bret in understanding hearing loss better. We are so close...

No comments: