Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh What A Night!!!

So last night was not the best night for me. My older son got off the school bus at 3:30 pm to inform me we needed to leave in 15 minutes to get him back to the school in time to get on the bus to to his basketball game. The youngest one didn't want to leave and started his crying fit for the ENTIRE night. So took older one back to school with his friend and started home to get ready to go to church. I run the Children's program on Wednesday nights @ our church and have been for 4 years ,bout time to stop :( !! Anyway the youngest one still did not want to go to church, dad was going to the game so he had to go, and he continued to cry all the rest of the night. It just was a crazy night and was sure glad to go home. Then I got home and forgot I had to take the movies back to the movie store so we had to get back into the van and go to town so we wouldn't have a late fee. Finally got back home put cry boy in bed and the older one finally got home from his bball game around 8:45 pm and had 2 1/2 pages of homework to do. Math is not our best subject at our house so around 10:00 pm when he was still doing it, I told him I would by pass this one page and if he got a bad grade on it I wouldn't dock him for it. So not sure if that was a good idea but just needed him to go to bed so I could head there. I rewarded my self with a FULL bowl of mint chocalte chip ice-cream, not good for my diet but OH SO GOOOOOD!!

No comments: