According to my Evan there really is no difference between these words.. Every time something is broken he tells me it isn't real. I gave him one of my old cell phones to play around with and it has a keypad to text on it and he was "texting" all of his friends over the weekend but he said "Mom this thing isn't real because it doesn't work". So again this morning I had to explain to him the difference between the 4 words. Learn something new everyday and its always an adventure.
Now onto share my Mother's Day card he made for me at school:
Also on Friday of last week his school celebrated "Pride Day".. It was a celebration for their school that took P.R.I.D.E. in reaching goals that they had set and other things. I was looking over his communication notebook and his teacher was so great to explain in detail some of the fun things he got to do and told me that there was stations and everyone willing used the FM system and made sure he was included in everything. When I sent him to kindergarten this year I was more nervous than I was when I brought him home from the NICU at barely 4 pounds. It is such a great relief to know that our school and the personal that work there are so accepting of my little guy and his different abilities. Now let us just hope we can keep this up into first grade!


1 comment:
I love the Mother's Day card he made for you- too sweet! He obviously loves cake, lol!
He'll do great in first grade- it sounds like you have a great school district! I'm going to be a nervous wreck when Nolan starts Kindergarten- luckily I have a few years before that day!!
Post a Comment