I don't really have much to report on with Evan and schooling.. His end of the year testing starts in April and his reading is picking back up so I thought I would share with you all some of his life lessons he teaches me... Laugh, laugh and when you think your done he will just keep you laughing!!
Driving home from Nanny's house -
Me: Evan your dad is home waiting on you
Evan: How do you know that?
Me: Because he was pulling in the driveway when I pulling out to come and get you
Evan: Did you run over him?
Me: Nope
Evan: Yeah I don't think you could anyway because your van is weaker than his truck..
Teaching Evan what a glove box/department is in a vehicle -
Evan: Mom, where is my DS?
Me: It is inside the glove box in the van
Evan: What?
Me: It is inside the glove box in the van. Do you know what the glove box is?
Evan: Nope
Me: Okay lets go look together (we go out to the garage get inside the van) I explain to him this is where I put all my important papers for my van and that every vehicle has one..
Evan: So what you are saying is my DS is so important that it has to go in there?
Bret and Evan have a nightly bedtime routine - this is Bret explaining it to me
Bret: Evan has informed me of the following:
He love me (Bret) more than God
He loves you (Leslie) more than Chicago
and He loves Robbie only a smidge
We went to Robbie's swim meet the other night and Evan found one of his friends from school and they played DS together.. Here is our conversation as were leaving:
Evan: Mom I really like Lily's Spongebob game
Me: Well why don't you ask her what the name of the game is and you can ask for it for your birthday?
Evan: Mom you are so silly I need it before then. That is like a thousand years away.
2 comments:
haha love it, especially the one where you rank above the windy city!
That kid is hilarious- obviously Daddy is top dog in your house, lol! And poor Robbie is loved only a "smidge," hahaha!
Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment