Evan comes home daily and talks about a couple of friends he has at school. Usually it includes Lucas, Aaron and Isabell. And yesterday was no exception!! But this morning his conversation on friendship was priceless and it made we wish I could be six again!!
Evan: Mom I have figured out why Aaron likes me bestest.
Me: You mean why Aaron likes you better. And who does Aaron like you better than?
Evan: Oh he likes me the best!
Me: Yes I understand that but who does he like you better than?
Evan: He likes me better than Lucas
Me: And why do you think that?
Evan: Because Lucas has moles on his face
Me: Oh really but so do you
Evan: But really mom mine are much prettier...
Me: Do Aaron and Lucas not get along?
Evan: Nope
Me: Well sometimes when people are a lot alike they don't get along very well
Evan: Nope you are wrong again....
This child makes me believe God has a sense of humor!!!! :)
1 comment:
Everything is so simple when you're six!
Post a Comment