Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Warning!!! Gross stuff from the mouth of boys

Evan is sitting here with Parker (Robbie's friend) and Bret (dad) while Parker is petting our dog, Brownie. Bret proceeds to say that Brownie found a new friend in Parker because he was petting him and just gave him a dog kiss but and out of the blue this is what came out of Evan's mouth:

Evan: I saw Brownie's penis come out of him one day

Dad: Okay that is enough of that

Evan: No really dad I saw it but maybe it was a hot dog because it was pink like one

Dad: Okay that is enough of that and it was just probably a hot dog coming out of his stomach

Evan: No dad you are wrong!!

Although I absolutely love raising boys sometimes it is just too much!! :)

1 comment:

leah said...

ROFL! That is definitely a "boy" conversation! We already get those and my oldest is only four. LOL!