Saturday, November 1, 2008
Lesson from the Power Rangers
Today Evan and I were sitting on my bed having a Saturday morning cartoon day with just the two of us. We started watching the Power Rangers (I really don't like them) and then I started noticing every few lines he would ask me "What did they say?", I would repeat it to him and he would say "Oh, Okay" and start listening again and then a few minutes later he would ask again. Now I admit I am not the most patient person when it comes to repeating so as I sit there sounding like "Pete and Repeat" I start to get frustrated and I say to him "Why don't we watch something else?" of course that doesn't work. Then I notice something, those stupid rangers have mask on and he can't read their lips at all. We got through the 30 minute session of speech w/out wanting to hurt each other but who would have ever thought I would get a lesson from the Power Rangers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Loved this story! too adorable.. who knew you could ever learn anything of value from the Power Rangers :)
Post a Comment