Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Finally made it to Denver
I am in Denver right now for the National Hands and Voices Conference, well technically the conference is in Breckenridge but flight was into Denver and leave in the morning to go to Breckenridge. The flight into Denver was awful I think the worst one I have ever been on. The turbulence was the WHOLE flight and the landing was very rough. To top it all off I got to sit with a bunch of high school boys traveling back from playing basketball in Indy. Boy did that make me feel really old!! Really excited about this conference b/c I really believe in the Mission Statement for H&V and can't wait to see all the parents there. Tomorrow is the Guide By Your Side Program and I really hope we can get this program in Indiana. I really think it would be beneficial to all parents of children who are deaf or hard of hearing. This is my first time in Colorado and so far it has been okay but I am sure it will get better tomorrow once I get to see some familiar faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment