Friday, February 15, 2008

When will it go away...

So my family has been sick now for almost 2 weeks. Our oldest has been very lucky and not gotten any of it which I can not say for the rest of us. I am on day nine, hubby is on day seven and the younges is on day five. We just can't seem to get rid of it and it seems everyone is sick lately. Evan missed the entire week of school and I took him back today and he could only stay for a couple hours he was just to tired. But I was exhausted afterwards also. So we came home and he slept 4 1/2 hours and I had to wake him up to take Robbie to my dad's house and then we came home and he got back in bed at 8:30 tonight. Poor little guy!! When we got home hubby was already in bed too with a fever this night. I will be so happy when this is over with. I really need to get better because I have meetings all next week and really need to be on my A game.. When will it all go away????

No comments: